Book A Site Visit
See the live process from Data Capture to Posting in SAP
We practice what we preach by using the same Data Capture software in our Service Centre to deliver the Managed Service that we implement for On Premise and Cloud Service customers. Our Managed Service has been operational since 2008 and we process c5M invoices per year, so you will see best practices, evolved over the years to ensure we deliver an accurate and efficient Data Capture process that keeps our customers renewing with us year after year.
Regardless of which model you are interested in, visiting our Service Centre is the most valued step taken by prospective customers in their selection process, but this is of course not possible whilst the current restrictions are in place. However, we have continued meeting our customer SLA’s throughout the lockdown, even with all of our valued members of staff working safely from home, so if we can do that then we can still can do Site Visits by hosting them virtually. We can still show you the the end-to-end process from Data Capture to posting on live customer SAP systems, including the automation rates customers are achieving in prodction, analyse the errors and then review current performance to when they went live to give you a true appreciation of the AP Automation journey.
What you will see on a Virtual Site Visit: –
- Managing invoices received via email, paper and electronically.
- Data Capture, Verification and Transfer to SAP processes to 24hr SLA.
- Business rules for data checking, line item matching and auto-postings within SAP
- Reporting – KPI reporting, Automation performance, Root Cause analysis. There are other reports on user productivity, workflow stats and payment reporting, which we will show on a demo system as we can’t use real data for that.
- Continuous Improvement – What customers automation rates were on go live versus today and how we drive continuous improvement with customers using the settings available in their production system.
As you will be hosted by the people who run the service day-to-day and the consultants doing the implementation work, the sessions will be practical, open and honest to give a real view of how invoice automation can be implemented. It’s your opportunity to see something real and use the time to discuss any challenges you might have in getting Invoice Automation implemented properly for your organisation.
Please enter your details below and we will contact you via email with a selection of dates to choose from. Please allow 2 hours for the visit.