Data Capture to Process Director, Vim and Coupa for Accounts Payable
Our Cloud Service is focussed exclusively on Process Director, VIM and Coupa customers, so the service is available in all languages as standard to support our Shared Service Centre customers. We provide a dedicated instance of the same platform we use for our Managed Service, so customers benefit from all the knowledge, best practices and honed over years of using the same platform.
Customers are not required to install and maintain any software or hardware to use our Cloud Data Capture Service. We manage the platform as part of the service, including maintenance and upgrades.
Data Capture is not only about providing accurate header and line item data, but also our knowledge of SAP enables us to provide expert support and advice to ensure customers maximise the benefits of using the Service to achieve high automation rates.
The Cloud Service automates the data extraction process from e-invoices, PDF invoices (email attachments) and paper invoices. Header and line item data is captured as standard and the Verification process enables our customers to check the data has been captured accurately prior to transfer to their SAP systems at an agreed frequency. Once the Cloud Service has ‘learnt’ a supplier’s invoice format then a flag can be checked for that supplier to send the data directly to SAP with no Verification process. We support customers to achieve high straight-through-to-SAP rates using the same techniques we employ every day in our Service Centre.
As part of the Cloud Service, we provide an email inbox for customers to auto-forward the email inbox their suppliers use to submit their invoices. We manage the email inbox to ensure only valid invoice formats are processed and communicate with suppliers to ensure they submit valid invoices and manage rejections to suppliers based on rules.
Our Service Centre is very much an extension of our customers AP team and our Cloud Service customers get access to the same resources who run our operations for Managed Service Customers. Customers have complete visibility of the process, so they can see what’s been received, waiting to be processed and transferred within or outside their internal SLA’s. We strongly encourage customers and prospective customers to visit the Service Centre to understand and appreciate what we do to get the service right and the role the customer plays to support the process.
Our Cloud Service includes the following: –
- Dedicated instance of the Data Capture platform with all required languages enabled.
- Training, knowledge transfer and continuous improvement support to maximise automation.
- Header and line item data extraction setup to process e-invoices, PDF and Paper invoices.
- Email inbox for customers to auto-forward the email inbox their suppliers use to submit their invoices. We manage the email inbox to ensure only valid invoice formats are processed and communicate with suppliers to ensure they submit valid invoices.
- Rejection of invoices back to suppliers based on rules.
- VPN or SAP Router connection to SAP transfers invoices continuously throughout the day or to the agreed frequency with the customer.
- Regular Service Review calls to review performance against SLA. Typically, weekly on go live and monthly business as usual.