As any large company will know, handling large volumes of invoices is very time-consuming. While crucial for maintaining a steady cash flow and ensuring your business stays profitable, managing invoices is a tedious job that is best left to automation, this is where SAP invoice automation comes in.
SAP invoice processing automation services such as those offered by Cogent Consulting extract data from invoices and automatically uploads the information into your ERP system, speeding up the delivery of important invoices and eliminating human error.
We partner with a range of clients to ensure that all aspects of their invoicing operations are accurately controlled. This includes email inbox management, file conversion and storage, messaging suppliers, analysing data, and more.
If you’re still wondering how automated invoice processing in SAP works and could benefit your business, we’ve got good news for you. Cogent Consulting recently launched a brand-new e-book entitled SAP Invoice Automation: The Ingredients for Success. In it, we comprehensively answer a range of questions commonly posed by business owners, including:
• How can invoice automation processes be achieved with SAP?
- What are the main tasks involved in accurately automating invoice processing in SAP?
- How do automated processes pick up suppliers’ invoicing errors and how are they dealt with?
- How do Cogent Consulting work in collaboration with clients to create a seamless invoice automation solution?
- What are the different invoice formats processed?
- What are the key ingredients for SAP success for businesses that use either managed services or in-house teams to process their invoices?
- How can data and analytics be harnessed to streamline and improve invoicing processes?While these questions may seem a little technical, our e-book does a fantastic job of answering them in a clear and jargon-free way. So, if you’re keen to take advantage of automated invoice processing in SAP, download our detailed e-book today and embark on an exciting invoicing journey.