Accounts Payable only manage exceptions in SAP
Our Managed Data Capture Service is focussed exclusively on SAP customers, who by their nature are often global, so Data Capture is available in all languages. Data Capture is not only about us providing accurate header and line item data, but also our knowledge of SAP, which enables us to tailor the service, down to individual supplier level, to support continuous improvement to invoice matching and subsequent processing in SAP.
Suppliers can send e-invoices, PDF invoices (email attachments) and paper invoices, which are processed through the Managed Service in UK based Service Centres. Header and line item data is captured as standard and transferred to customer SAP systems within 24 hours of receipt.
As part of the service, we manage the email inbox used for invoice receipt, including clear communication with suppliers to ensure they submit valid invoices and manage rejections to suppliers based on rules. We will also ensure integrity of the process through end of day checks to make sure all invoices received have been transferred successfully to SAP, in compliance with our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Our Service Centre is very much an extension of our customers AP team with communication on a daily basis and regular SLA performance reviews. Our customers have complete visibility of our process, so they can see what’s been received, waiting to be processed and transferred within or outside our SLA’s. We strongly encourage customers and prospective customers to visit the Service Centre to understand and appreciate what we do to get the service right and the role the customer plays to support the process.
Our Managed Service includes the following: –
- Suppliers can send e-invoices, PDF and Paper invoices in any language.
- Email inbox provided for Accounts Payable to auto-forward their existing mailbox used for invoice submission, so there is no change for your vendors.
- Management of the email inbox, communicating with suppliers to resolve issues and ensure valid invoices are submitted.
- Rejection of invoices back to suppliers based on your rules.
- PO Box provided for suppliers to send their paper invoices or customer can continue receiving paper and either send to the PO box or scan to email. Secure destruction of paper invoices to agreed frequency.
- White mail (any mail that is not an invoice) will be returned at a frequency required by customers. White mail can be returned by post or scanned to email.
- Header and line item Data Capture and human Verification of the captured data to ensure the data is accurate prior to transfer to SAP within 24 hours of receipt. We check every document for accuracy.
- Un-limited changes to Data Capture settings by supplier to support automation in SAP.
- VPN or SAP Router connection to SAP transfers invoices continuously throughout the day or in batch if preferred by the customer.
- End of day integrity check to ensure all invoices received in the Service Centre have been transferred to SAP.
- Online portal to view all invoices processed, all rejected invoices by reason and SLA performance statistics.
- Regular Service Review calls to review performance against SLA.